Wednesday, October 3, 2012

1
Dilemma

Sorry for bad update, I've been busy, with my birthday, I've had a great time celebrating it. Anyways, I have a dilemma right now. Today, a girl in class asked me to go to a class-party, I really appreciated that she wanted me to go. But then again, do I want to go? I'll write some pros and cons if I'd/don't go. ~ I don't know. Maybe I'm just exaggeragating.
 
I'll probably get to know some people.
It may be fun, what do I know? I've never been at a party before.
+ It's always fun doing something new.

- Party means drinking. - No thanks.
- If I don't go, they might see me as unsocial, and I don't want to get to know them.. Err. I'm pretty unsocial with my class, but I do try to be social.
- It might be a disaster, I might end up alone (forever alone). image


1 kommentarer :

Anonymous said...

Do what's best for you.

Post a Comment