Sunday, February 2, 2014

4
So what have I been up to?

Two thousand and fourteen still feels kinda fresh. So what have I been up to? My brother just left, so now it feels like I have some time for myself. I've been spending time with my siblings as much as possible when they're were home. I've been playing a lot of video games with them, such as Minecraft, LoL, Hearthstone and not to forget; The Sims 3 (which is my latest addiction). 
I've made a family containing 2 sisters, one is party animal whereas the other one is very down to earth. Can you guess who is who? I really love the sims, I've been playing it since 2000, and I was 5 then! I'm a pro sims-gamer.




4 kommentarer :

Emily said...

Hi there! Just came across your blog and it's so cute! ^^ I love the Sims too, it is super addicting once you get into it right?

Would you like to follow eachother on GFC/Bloglovin? Leave a comment on my blog and let me know and I'll come follow you back(: x

www.emilymarysia.blogspot.co.uk

blogger said...

God I love the Sims! xD It's so addicting! Thanks for sharing this post :P

http://tabachui.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Oh noes :D I used to play Sims at some point and I got so hooked that I gave up :D It looks pretty neat now, when I played it wasn't so cool and the character had to go to toilet every 5 minutes, haha :D
x, Lara
http://laralizard.blogspot.fi/

The Girly Gamer said...

I love the Sims! Sadly, the Sims 3 freezes every few minutes on my computer, which really makes the experience kind of sucky. I haven't bothered getting more than one expansion back because of it. So I'll hopefully have a new computer to play the Sims 4 on when that comes out! I'm so excited for the Sims 4! :)

Michelle
The Girly Gamer

Post a Comment