Friday, May 10, 2013

3
Gothic Lolita Wigs - Help!

Help me to chose a wig! I seriously doesn't know which one I'm going to buy, it's so hard to decide when they all are so pretty and flawless. Btw, have any of you bought a wig from Gothic Lolita Wigs? From what I've heard the wigs looks pretty realistic, and they're made from a quite good material. I doesn't live in the U.S, so I don't know how long it will take for me to receive my wig, when I decide and order it. So, which one?? Helphelp!
Link to number 1, link to number 2

Link 3, 4  & 5



3 kommentarer :

akaneweirdo said...

thank you for comment! i love your blog, it's so adorable!

3 and 5 looks cool ^^

i'll follow you!
xoxo

paku--paku.blogspot.com

Kajsa said...

Sv: Hihi jaa det va skoj :) Framförallt när Sanna visade något lite mer ovanligt ^^

☆ Miyako The Strange ☆ said...

2 and 5 are cute and should fit you! :)

Post a Comment