Wednesday, January 21, 2015

5
Lonesome happy nights

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj52/NikAnarcotic/animation/th_tumblr_lohqglYOjX1qcfn0j.gifHello! Long time no see, kinda. I'm right now sitting in my brothers room aka my room, while living here (he lives in the living room). And I'm thinking back at everything and what a fun journey I've had studying at university. Seriously, I can't wait for the next semester. Then I'll probably start studying again. It has been so fun getting to know people, and people are so friendly and I've learned so much. I'm thinking of what I'll do tomorrow, I have so much to take care of. I've been a bit lazy lately and have only been playing Sims 4 and hearthstone. I got accepted to a Japanese course, which seems a bit fun, but at the same time not.. Because it's a distance course, and it seems very, very hard. And I have started getting second doubts, and thinking of reading up my grades instead. So I'll increase my chances to get accepted to the University I'll apply to next semester.
Oh yea.. I also can announce that I'll start a youtube chanel. :D Me and my friend have been talking about it, and I also want to start my own, so I look forward to it! I can end this post with selfies!!

Bought a pretty (but expensive =w=) hat from topshop last week! :D You can also see my room here..
And I bought a lot of pocky! It was a special offer! http://media.tumblr.com/8559eafa78590550b5bd27b0f233d5d6/tumblr_inline_mkmbjfYYuo1qz4rgp.gif


5 kommentarer :

Mayu Miyano said...

Wow so many pockeys!!!
You look cute in the hat!♥

xxx from Tokyo
http://lazydirtykitten.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi Nea!

That pretty hat made you absolutely cute, its worth the price I guess hehe..
I also love pocky's, especially the chocolate one. They're the best for me. :)

Btw, good luck on your YouTube channel. God bless!

xo,
Jhem | JhemSays.com

Emi ♡ 恵美 said...

Lovely snacks, I love pocky! Strawberry is my favourite!
Good luck on your youtube channel ^^

www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

lovepirate said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. :)
I think the hat really suits you and good luck with your university life!

Yumene said...

Heya, cute blog here, and I believe I commented on here before, however it seems that I have a few people who keep asking me if this my blog, heh. I have been using Yumene for maybe 10+ years now? So basically your blog comes up on the top when Yumene is typed in. heh, But anyways, cute blog and love the pocky picture!

Post a Comment